Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WEEK 2, Monday, 29th November 2010

AAAAHHHHHHH disaster!!! Went out with college last Tuesday night..I had been so, so good all day, I even brought my own dinner with me (it leaked all over my bag during the day)! Everyone got pizza and I had my prepared meal, which was stir-fry with some rice. 

Of course today on Wednesday I was feeling a little worse for wear and have ended up not tracking. I ate about 35 rich tea biscuits covered in dairy milk chocolate, threw a few pringles down the gob too...I came home, decided my hungover mouth was not satisfied yet and decided pasta was what i was after...mmmmmmm pasta.

I love pasta more than anything, I love it. It's pure comfort. Deeeelish...

So I decided after my run in with a hangover, to get back on track for Thursday...the BIG day, week one weigh - in! 

I went to collect Aisling and bought a can of Diet Coke for the meeting. I was nervous but tried to stay positive and thought, what's done is done. Up I got and was delighted to discover I was FIVE pounds down! Total happiness! Made the week worthwhile. The good news also gave me a desire to try hard again for Week 2! 

Try hard, I have not!

So here I am, it's Monday afternoon, the snow has made me lethargic, and since I didn't trek into college I promised myself to get organised for the rest of the week ahead!

I was worried about my boyfriend coming back for the weekend as I always seem to eat more when he's around. And usually its eating more bad food than good. 

Anyway I was right to be worried, I was in work Friday, Saturday and Sunday and havn't tracked once!!! This is going to be such a disadvantage at the meeting on Thursday. I'm terrified and wish I could take it all back!!! I was good and ate well for breakfast and lunch as I was in work but in the evening when I came home I did my usual eating dinner, but also eating everything around me. To be fair I was a lot less indulgent than I have been in the past, but still I feel like I've ruined my week!!

I really think that tracking is the key, last week when I lost the five pounds I wrote EVERYTHING down. I didn't miss a thing (apart from my Wednesday stodge fest). I really think thats what stopped me from eating crap. I wasn't bothered with the effort of writing things down, so I just didnt eat them.

Today I'm back on track and I'm going to try to earn back some of the points I lost during the weekend. I am having a yogurt at breakfast and am going to have Zero Points Soup today and tomorrow. I join the gym tomorrow as well so am hoping a swim or two might level out the damage done!!

So am back tracking and currently orgainsing my life!!!! 

Praying for another two pounds this week to get my FIRST EVER SILVER 7!!!!


xoxo
-Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment