Monday, November 22, 2010

WEEK 1, Monday, 22nd November 2010

Well, I got through my first weekend back on track and all was okay minus a brief encounter with chocolate fondue on Friday night (thanks to Nudes), marshmallows and all...fortunately I tracked every bit of chocolate that entered my gob, and may have gone over points slightly (!) but didn't allow it to ruin the rest of my weekend!

I've written down everything, every morsel, and I actually do find that it prevents me from picking at food during the day. It means I have to think longer before doing anything. As Fi says, "If you smell it, bite it, or lick it…track it!"

I felt a bit low yesterday thinking that this two stone is on top of the other two and a half that I’ll need to lose to reach my first goal! I was so close the last time I was on the program and let it all slip through my greedy little fingers. But I'm going to persevere! It'll be tough but I think I can do it!

Worrying that I'll end up bored eating the same food all the time so tonight I'm making some zero points soup with whatever veg I can find in the nearly empty fridge and get some WeightWatchers recipes to try out this week for something more interesting than tuna-sweet corn pasta or baked potato! Also going to consult with Aisling about recipes she liked before!

I’m starting to feel much healthier already! Less sluggish and my moods are stabilising, well I'm a tiny bit more stable than usual!! Trying to drink lots and lots of water as that's supposed to help my blood flow as well as keeping me from snacking!

Last night, unfortunately, I stayed up way too late, resulting in getting up late this morning with no time to eat the porridge I had laid out the night before. I ended up stuffing a yogurt in my face and going out the door in a rush. I really missed having a proper breakfast to start the day and was SO grateful for the lunch I'd made the night before! 

Getting nervous now about the fast approaching Thursday weigh-in! Fingers crossed I keep on track! Just have to stay positive and organised!

‘Twill all be fine!!!

Went into Topshop today on my way back from college and if ever there was a motivation for me!! I am dyyyyyying for payday next week but don't know whether to treat myself now or save for a few months until (hopefully) I'm fabulous!!

xoxo
-Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment